How it works?
Tax pooling allows you to sell tax you don’t need to others rather than just getting a refund. By doing so, you will receive more credit interest when you have tax you don’t need or have overpaid.
Call us on 0800 TAX TRADERS (829 872) 0800 TAX TRADERS (829 872) to make sure you are getting the best deal.
It’s a win-win result whereby you enjoy the benefit of a higher interest rate while helping out another taxpayer. In order to sell, the tax needs to already be in a tax pool account at Inland Revenue. Even if it is in a different pool we can still sell it for you. If it isn’t in a tax pool, all you need to do is create a tax pooling trust account at Inland Revenue with us and start depositing your tax so we can sell your future refunds/surpluses.
- Greater returns on overpaid tax
- Established track record of improved outcomes for customers
- Competitive, flexible pricing
- Inland Revenue approved
- Public Trust holds and approves all sales and transactions
- Independently audited
What you need to do
- Create an account and start making payments – or – contact us to transfer your balances from another provider.
- Advise us how much tax you wish to sell. As sales are made, Public Trust will ensure you receive the payment due.