How it works?
Do you have terminal tax to pay or an audit to settle? Are you considering a voluntary disclosure? Have you missed or underpaid provisional tax?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, we might be able to help since tax pooling allows you to buy someone else’s tax to settle your account with Inland Revenue, as well as save on interest and late payment penalty charges. Buying tax this way works because the person selling the tax receives more interest than Inland Revenue’s standard interest rates. It’s a classic example of taxpayers helping each other for mutual advantage. As an approved tax pooling intermediary we work with Inland Revenue so that you can buy this tax. The earliest tax we currently have available is 2009, but savings can still be achieved for earlier tax so contact us for a quote if you require earlier credits.
- Save approximately 30% over use-of-money interest.
- Immediate confirmation of purchase requests.
- No obligation quotes.
- Book the purchase for payment up to 75 days after your taxpayer’s terminal tax date.
- Four flexible payment methods to choose from: Single Payment, Interest Upfront, Instalment Plan or Pay as You Go.
- Inland Revenue approved.
- Public Trust holds and approves all payments and transactions.
- Independently audited.
- Money back guarantee if Inland Revenue decline your request.
What you need to do
- Use our calculator to see how much you can save.
- Create an account and then make your buy request. We will then reply by email to confirm your order and the payment due date.
- Once payment has been received we will arrange with the trustee and the Inland Revenue to have that tax transferred to your Inland Revenue account on the date required.
Tax to pay? Estimate the amount you could save by purchasing tax.Launch calculator