- This Website is not an offer to contract with you and the act of sending electronic mail to our company will not create a relationship nor will it impose any obligations on Tax Traders Limited or any of its employees. Any unsolicited electronic communication between us may not be confidential, secure or private.
- The Website contains information of a general nature. Tax Traders Limited is not responsible for reliance on any information contained in or accessed through this Website.
- Tax Traders Limited is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed through this Website.
- All use of software available on this website is subject to Tax Traders Limited's Terms and Conditions. In the event of a conflict or disagreement between these Access, Copyright and Privacy policies and the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- The laws governing the Website and its use are the laws of New Zealand, and users submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Zealand.
- Tax Traders Limited owns all copyright in the text and graphics on this Website and its overall design.
- You may download and print out any part of this Website for your own use. Any other copying, distribution or use of the information or materials on this site (including use for commercial purposes), without the prior written permission of Tax Traders Limited, is strictly prohibited.
- When you visit the public area of Tax Traders Limited's Website, you remain anonymous. If you use e-mail links via the Website to communicate with Tax Traders Limited, access via password-protected areas or otherwise will provide the company with personally identifiable information and you will not remain anonymous.
- Tax Traders Limited collects your Internet Protocol (IP) address. An IP address is a number that is assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. The IP address data that the company collects does not contain any personally identifiable information about you and is used to administer the company's site, to determine the numbers of different visitors to the site and to gather broad demographic data.
- Tax Traders Limited does not sell, rent or provide any personal information collected via its public Website or the non-public areas maintained on its Website to other companies, firms or individuals without the permission of those who provided the information (other than Public Trust, as custodial trustee, and the Inland Revenue Department).