How it works?
Depositing offers you the flexibility to manage provisional tax the way you want. Simply set up a trust account at the Inland Revenue with us, begin making payments and Public Trust will hold those payments on your behalf.
You can transfer what you need from your trust account balance to your Inland Revenue accounts at the end of the year, and whatever is left can be traded with other taxpayers to mutual advantage. By doing so, you can secure more interest on surplus tax, faster refunds when you want them, smoother tax payments across your financial year, and improved cash management of audits.
In fact, there is no downside by paying your income tax through our tax pool. Pay on the day and we’ll take care of the rest automatically. You get an online account that allows you to see and manage your tax balances 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- No minimum deposit amount
- Pay up until 10pm on provisional tax payment date
- No need for same-day cleared payments
- No account fees or setup costs
- Payments lodged automatically with Inland Revenue
- Associated entities included in single account
- Online account to manage tax balances any time
- Inland Revenue approved
- Public Trust holds all deposits
- Independently audited
What you need to do
- Set up an online account. Once your account is confirmed, we’ll advise you of our bank account details so you can make tax payments into our tax pool trust account at Inland Revenue.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Creating an account with us is straightforward and easy. Once confirmed, you’ll be prompted for additional details as required to access the full range of services.
Whether you’re a business, trust, individual or an accountant acting for your clients, we’ve simplified the process with a single user interface regardless of who you are. By standardising the experience we make it easier for you to manage provisional tax payments, move tax around and get the job done.