This is a dynamic situation. We will keep this section of the website updated regarding what the COVID-19 stimulus package means for tax pooling and how we can best support you and your clients.
It's important to remember that this is a changing situation, and most taxpayers are still expected to pay their tax on time. We have a number of options available to help your clients manage their cash flow and tax payments at this time, including borrowing against your tax deposits, addressing missed tax payments and crafting bespoke solutions for your clients.
- News and updates
- Frequently asked questions
- How tax pooling can help
- Understanding the IR's interest waiver
Resources for download
Peace of mind for tax finance
Access the best of IRD and Tax Traders with complimentary feeGuard.
How tax pooling can help
A one-page guide to relieving cash flow pressure with tax pooling.
- IRD - COVID-19 information page
- IRD - COVID-19 extension of time for tax pooling transfers
- CA ANZ - Coronavirus resources
- Legislation - COVID-19 Response (Taxation and Social Assistance Urgent Measures) Act
- Beehive - COVID-19: Economic Response Package
- New Zealand Government - COVID-19 links
- New Zealand Trade & Enterprise - Coronavirus
- Ministry for Primary Industries - Coronavirus and the effects on trade
- Ministry of Health - COVID-19 Novel Coronavirus